[DeTomaso] Aussie 2V heads for sale

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Aug 15 11:12:03 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

I'm in Monterey, where I just picked up a set of 2V Australian 351C heads
from Markus Woehler.   These are the good (some would say great) heads for the
351C, boasting the best-of-all-worlds combination of the 4V quench combustion
chambers and the less-huge 2V intake/exhaust port sizes.

Markus has asked me to sell them for him, as his motor was later built with
4V quench heads.   These 2V Aussie heads are bare castings (no valves/springs
etc.) which have been hot-tanked and are ready to be built with whatever
hardware you choose.

Asking $450 o.b.o.   Super cheap delivery available via Fed Ex. :>)

If you're interested, please e-mail me at MikeLDrew at aol.com

Photos available if desired.

Get these things out of the back of my car! :>)