[DeTomaso] Steering rack adventures

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Thu Aug 14 15:24:54 EDT 2008

I assume you'd be left to fabricate them on your own. I wouldn't worry about that, the shims required are normally very thin and fit is not critical. Scissors and a hole punch should do it. See your local bearing shop first though, they may have something that almost fits that's easy to adapt.

Tomas