[DeTomaso] Campys 7" and 8"

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 14 12:34:29 EDT 2008

There are well-documented original cars with non-matching parts.

The mismatched wheels are common, as well as the bumpers (wrap and non-wrap)
etc...

Chuck

Dear Brent, Mike, Chuck and Tom,

I do wonder if there is not a small or moderate number of Panteras with
"factory mis-matched" Campy wheels. Given the variation in other areas of
Italian car assembly and frequency that this comes up whenever Mike Drew
scrutinizes a set of Campys, it does *seem* possible.

I suppose the rational approach would be for Mike or Chuck M. to review that
few remaining Panteras that still have their original stock wheels and
assess for factory consistency or factory mis-match. -----if someone should
want to take the time to pursue deeper Pantera Campy wheel arcana.........
;-)

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles

---- Brent Stewart <bjbstewart at yahoo.com> wrote:
>I wonder if this is another case of the factory not "rotating their
stock"..."hey Amicci, go getta me twoa more rims for thisa car from that new
pile!"