[DeTomaso] Tires, Tire Life, and Nitrogen

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 18:17:54 EDT 2008

Now I ain't a 'real' racer like some of you on the List ...I only done 40+ open road races and twice that many more track events in the last 25 years but isn't hydrogen the same stuff they make hydrogen bombs out of?

This could explain why Frank the "Godfather" Cirricione  beat that little kid down after the Nebraska race when he saw him with the  ballons.

MD

Garth Rodericks <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com> wrote: All this talk of nitrogen is making my head spin...

Just run hydrogen in your tires. It'll reduce your unsprung wieght and improve handling too.  :D