[DeTomaso] Webers on 2v heads?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 07:34:08 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/12/08 8 57 2, JDeRyke at aol.com writes:

> Howard Borquin of So-Cal used an adapter for a std 4bbl intake to run
> Webers
> on an extremely fast street Pantera. Few coud match the acceleration Howard
> got from his combination. Sadly. Howard is now deceased; his car went to his
> sone and is for sale at PPC-Reno, I believe.

That was (is) an awesome car.   It actually had a tunnel-ram intake with
sidedraft Weber carbs.   It was hopeless below 3000-3500 rpm, spitting and
stumbing and falling all over itself.   Then WHAM!!!!!!!!

It felt like you got rear-ended!   That was a memorable ride.   And Howard
was a memorable guy.   Very much missed. :<(