[DeTomaso] Children of the Corn Update

Daniel Miller classicmusclecars at att.net
Tue Aug 12 20:59:38 EDT 2008

Hey... maybe can create a new product line related to the whole slacker thing...   I can see it now... a "slackamatic" in every home.  Maybe a persons level of slackness can be measured with a "slackometer"....   In any case... glad you guys had a good time and made it home safe and sound.  OK... enough fooling around... I've got a lot of work to do.  See you guys later.   Dan.