[DeTomaso] Wanted, 71 or 72, Which To Buy?

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Aug 12 13:41:28 EDT 2008

Yes, but you wrote "transaxle CASE" which is everything from bellhousing to end mount in my book. There's no need to bother Larry to take pics, I can get any -1 case size info I want by going to my garage. If anyone wants to compare any dimensions in particular that can be measured from above with the trans installed, let me know.

Tomas