[DeTomaso] Donut Derelicts info

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Tue Aug 12 13:41:24 EDT 2008

I started a group here - "Mountain Motorheads"  - because the DD guys
were talking lawsuits over copyrights 6 years ago . . .

Be patient (we had months of 2 or 3) in the begining.  Now its a dozen
to 20 (once a  month) drawing from 2 counties. (we are spread out here
in zip code EIEIO).

Find a place w/ good food and GOOD SERVICE (we had to hang a
menopausal waitress last winter) and parking.  YOu might want to ask
prospective resaurant owners if they want to participate.

Invite "everyone" - tea-baggers and hot-rodders, bikers and the
concours crowd.  We all like cars - the "exotic only" syndrome can
turn people off. Contact local clubs to help get the word out.

Good luck!

David in Durango