[DeTomaso] Minden Nv. Car Show

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 12 00:24:05 EDT 2008

Anyone NOT going to Monterey this coming weekend? (besides me)

  The Valley Cruisers in Minden NV. Have there yearly Car Show 15Th/17Th. Friday night they block of down town and park the cars along with, Beer, Music, Food, till about 10/11PM them the Car Show on Sat. at one of the local Parks. It's a nice time.

  If anyone, not going to Monterey wants to take a ride to Minden NV. either for the weekend or for just the day,(Sat or Sun) and meet for Dinner Sat. night  or Lunch Sun. Shoot me an Email off line. Reno Club, Sac. Club?

  Curt