[DeTomaso] Best Brakes Recommendation

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Mon Aug 11 19:27:47 EDT 2008

I have the Super Stopper II package from Precision Proformance.

It stops as well as it goes! If you aren't strapped in, you'll go through
the windshileld in a panic stop!

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you