[DeTomaso] Best Brakes Recommendation

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Aug 11 19:15:13 EDT 2008

Well for me (cheapskate slacker type), it was buying stock caliper
rebuild kits from Wilkinson, rebuilding my own calipers, adding
Porterfield R4S pads, flushing the entire system, adding stainless
overbraided hoses and I was done.  I don't have the total cost in
front of me, but I'd venture is was way south of $1000, probably even
less than $500.

Asa Jay