[DeTomaso] Wanted, 71 or 72, Which To Buy?

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Mon Aug 11 17:24:36 EDT 2008

As both -1 and -2 trans cases can be bolted to our cars with one center or two side mounted mounts using the same parts (AFAIK) I doubt that the overall dimensions of the cases are very different. As you've said before that the internals can be swapped between cases I doubt that the overall lenght can vary much. If anyone has measurements from a -2 input shaft I can compare it to my old -1 shaft.

Tomas