[DeTomaso] clutch seepage

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Aug 11 16:20:49 EDT 2008

I'm not sure about the diaphragm, but I am pretty sure I got a new throughout bearing with the new clutch, pressure plate, etc.

Thanks,
Chris

Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:10:25 -0700
From: kenn_green at yahoo.com
Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] clutch seepage
To: chrisvkimball at msn.com

Chris,

    Did you use the old throw out and if so, was it previously used with a 3 finger clutch?  If that is the case, you might need a new throw out made for a diaphragm pressure plate.

    I thought that some said in the past that the throw out bearings have different faces, but I don't have any personal experience with this.

Ken