[DeTomaso] Ignitor by Pertronix

Robert Kirk kirkbrit at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 12:51:20 EDT 2008

Folks
I am trying to broaden my offerings to include the HEI hall effect by Pertronix and their entire line.  In my buy in program I need to order a minimum and thus offer to you at near cost the following;
Seems pretty Basic for the Ford 1957-74 with part numbers

Ignitor

1281

$64

Ignitor II

91281

$92

Ignitor dual points...............1281D...$69

I can offer all three of their coils in the various offerings as well at similar discount.  One time only offer.
http://www.pertronix.com/support/warranty/default.aspx
Catalogue:
http://www.pertronix.com/catalogs/pdf/ptx/2007/ptx_2007.pdf

Apoligize if this seems spamish but as a resident slacker and fully ashamed of the fact I am trying to contribute as best I can so Dennis and his team won't hurt me too bad nor too often.

Regards,
Robert Kirk
www.kirks-auto.com