[DeTomaso] clutch seepage

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Aug 10 20:37:19 EDT 2008

I just returned from a  car show and while there I noticed a little seepage from the little plunger in the engine compartment that has something to do with the clutch.  It wasn't much, but it occurs to me it might be a harbinger of things to come.

My question is; I'm planning on joining the club for a 300 mile round-trip drive in early September.  Do I have to fix this before I go (which is impossible since I'll be on vacation until then), or can I do the drive and worry about it later?

Thanks,

Chris