[DeTomaso] Intake for 2v heads

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 10 13:53:00 EDT 2008

Thanks Paul.
I should have mentioned I am running domestic open chamber heads. Do you
know if this would make a difference with the ports?
Also, have you heard anything on the Edelbrock Air Gap heads?
5,800 rpm is fine for my plans. I can't seem to get a Cleveland to hold
together above 5,500 rpms so I went to the 2v heads in an effort to build
lower rpm torque and power.

Dan