[DeTomaso] Cam Install and Timing DVD (Pantera Mechanicals General Knowledge for Engine Building)

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Aug 10 01:04:56 EDT 2008

I wouldn't think it shouldn't take eight hours to change a cam on a SOHC
engine, but after reading Chris' post, I can see there is a bit of work
to it.  Even so, if well organized it shouldn't take that long.  And
yeah, there is that good point about no lifter or pushrods.  Having a
simple cam follower setup can be quite nice.

Thanks for the post Chris,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie