[DeTomaso] Wanted: Intake for 2 bbl heads

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Sat Aug 9 05:10:22 EDT 2008

Here I go again, trying at the last minute to get The Winged Warrior up and running for an event, this time Monterey.
I'm looking for an intake to match up with domestic 2 barrel heads to hold my 750 cfm Holley.
Before I call Summit I thought I would check with the list in case someone has an extra.
I found out the machine shop did not balance the shortblock, despite the serious vibrations it had before it blew, so I'm having them disassemble and balance.
It's going to be tough to make Monterey, but I'm trying.

Dan
Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456