[DeTomaso] stupid battery cable ?

Panteratime at aol.com Panteratime at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 18:50:40 EDT 2008

Folks,
I bought an Optima red top 720 CCA.  Due to its polarity orientation ,  it
can only mount with its side terminals facing front of car.  No big deal
considering I have top mount terminals.  The problem is my single mounting  bar only
touches these two side terminals and not the entire top edge of  battery.
Any one else have this problem?

Second issue-the Pantera positive battery terminal is really  deformed  from
years of mashing the lead terminal tight.  I need  to replace it.

Question--how hard is it to replace this Positive terminal.  It seems  to be
in a harness with another accessory wire?

Any suggestions from the group is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Read reviews on AOL Autos.