[DeTomaso] Qvale & DeTomaso

Roland Jäckel detomaso at gmx.com
Thu Aug 7 07:08:45 EDT 2008

I don't really beleive, that there where two crash tested cars.DeTomaso kept all crash test cars for minimum 10 years.They had only #9624, witch i bought.Sure is that #9624 failed the test and DeTomaso had no more permissionto license new cars.So, where is the other crash tested car?Did any one ever saw two crash test cars there? So all cars went to Germany and got a title thrue a back door there.Same way all europeen licensed Guaras went.Roland JaeckelDeTomaso Parts Center Europewww.detomaso.deDoes anybody know how many Pantera Si cars were built (including the Pantera

200)?   I've heard 29, or 39?
*****41 built. 2 destroyed in crash testing. 38 sold, as one remained in the
factory. Since that was later sold, I guess that there are now 39 sold.
Although Roland bought a crash tested one? But those were the original
numbers.

Mike

P.S.   I forgot to mention that a second Pantera Si was later converted to
RHD after the fact by the De Tomaso factory, at enormous expense...

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget?
Read reviews on AOL Autos.

(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000
017 )