[DeTomaso]   Qvale & DeTomaso

Dickruzzindesign at aol.com Dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 17:02:50 EDT 2008

Roland,
I think what you say about the Mangusta, unfortunately most have been very
poorly set up from the factory with poor tires, shocks and suspension set-up.

As the cars get older the motor mounts, that are in sheer, deteriorate and
that compounds all of the other suspension inputs, as bad as they may be.

I do not agree with your statement about electronics masking fuzzy suspension
designs as there are too many production examples of electronically assisted
suspensions that are absolutely sensational, way beyond simple mechanical only
executions.

The Cadillacs, Corvettes and others are very good examples from GM, other
companies use them as well.

Do you know anyone who has recently set up a Mangusta suspension? I would
like to communicate with them if you do.

All the best,
Dick Ruzzin,______________________DickruzzinDESIGN at aol.com
920 Whittier Rd.
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
Home: +313-824-0539, Cell: +313-300-9558