[DeTomaso] Qvale & DeTomaso

Roland Jaeckel detomaso at gmx.com
Wed Aug 6 16:36:54 EDT 2008

When DeTomaso started to plan the Guara and the Bigua,
he wanted something special, that doesn't look like any other sports car.
It was not easy to find a design, that no one would compare to other sport car brands.
They found it.
Both, the Guara and the Mangusta look way better in nature than on pictures.
I have owned and driven both (still own the Guara) and i can say both are a sensation to drive.
Both chassis are so well designed, that they don't need any driving electronics.
I would really wish, that the big car companies would do that as well, insted
of finding fuzzy electronics to cover bad suspension designs.
Roland Jaeckel
DeTomaso Parts Center Europe
www.detomaso.de