[DeTomaso] can of worms

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 13:28:22 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/6/08 5:55:38 AM, waletsinc at bellsouth.net writes:

> iam 62 and feel like a kid when i drive it and have people look at it in
> aww. if i have offended any one please accept my appolige,and i will try to
> share some of the knowledge i have about the car.

Great! You'll fit right in. As someone mentioned, most of us won't post an
'answer' to a question if we have nothing to contribute. Some will regardless,
of course.... but after 60+ years on earth your B.S filter will quickly ID
them! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask away via the forum or
privately to individual e-mail addresses.
For instance, I'm pretty good at engine, chassis and running gear but on
electrical questions, I defer to others; bodywork and interior detailing also is
not my forte. But there are other owners who specialize in such things... no
one can do it all!   BTW, in what area of the country are you living? There are
local chapters of POCA everyewhere and we can often steer you to a 'fixer' in
your home town for exotic problems. Good luck with your car- J DeRyke in N
Nevada