[DeTomaso] Rear Axles questions....

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Wed Aug 6 11:14:10 EDT 2008

Asa Jay,

	Jeff Kimball, Mike Thomas and I installed a pair of Wilkinson's new axles
into Chris Kimball's car a few months back.  They looked like excellent
pieces and we had no problems with the install, especially with the use of
Jeff's excellent shop and tool set.  If I needed new axles, Wilkinson's are
the ones I'd get.  You'll have to ask Chris to be sure which bearing set he
went with but they were likely from Wilkinson as well.

Doug Braun