[DeTomaso] European speedometer

Hans Lindbohm hans.lindbohm at telia.com
Wed Aug 6 03:49:40 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am new to the list, just having bought a 72 Pantera which is now being
shipped from US to Sweden.

"Repatriating" a Pantera to European regulations means that I need a km/h
speedometer among some other things. There was recently one sold on Ebay (
but I was too late for that one ). So if there is any more out there who has
a spare European speedometer or just the parts needed to convert to km/h,
please contact me.

My car is number #4145 and if anybody has some history on that you are
willing to share - I would be thankful.

Having been on the list now just for a week - it is impressing to follow the
lively discussions, the knowledge shared and the friendliness in the Pantera
community.

Hans Lindbohm

Stockholm

Sweden