[DeTomaso] Fwd: Qvale & DeTomaso

Italiacars at aol.com Italiacars at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 00:19:27 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/5/2008 3:50:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Italiacars
writes:

In a message dated 8/5/2008 1:49:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rlbpantera at earthlink.net writes:

I  don't know about Joe Moore's Mongusta track car but I'm pretty sure he
had/has a Guara. Here's some evidence that he had one in  2002:
http://www.jacksonville.com/autos/stories/120502.shtml

That is Guara Coupe #001, unfortunately it has been butchered  up to make it
a track car. It will cost a nice chunk of change to restore the  car to its
original configuration and regain its historical significance.

Shame the car was an important piece of DeTomaso History.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.