[DeTomaso] Tires, Tire Life, and Nitrogen

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Tue Aug 5 18:25:28 EDT 2008

To me, it only makes sense if we still had full-service gas stations
around.  You know...  pull in, gas jockey starts the pump, cleans your
windshields, checks your tire pressure... OOPS!  You've got green
valve stem caps, that must mean you are using Nitrogen, sorry we can't
service that here, I better not check your pressure.

But today?  Just another sales gimmick to make you spend more money.

Personally, I picked up a couple of these, so I could make my Pantera
go green:
http://tinyurl.com/5cs88t

Asa Jay

Quoting JDeRyke at aol.com: