[DeTomaso] Steering rack adventures/ oil specs

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Tue Aug 5 18:20:29 EDT 2008

In a nutshell:

It gets the car off the road sooner, so you have to buy a new car.
Or buy new parts.

Either way, they make money, unless like Jack, you figure things out
and boycott by simply not buying into it anymore.

Asa Jay
<Damn Jack, you really knew some people for a while didn't you>

Quoting JDeRyke at aol.com: