[DeTomaso] alum heads on the street

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 18:18:26 EDT 2008

In the Sept 04 POCA News I wrote what I thought was a comprehensive article
on the care and feeding of aluminum in Pantera cooling systems. You might start
with this from your back issues. A sacrificial anode depends on what quality
of water you have in your area and the presence of electrolysis in your
cooling system. Or you can cop out entirely and buy some No-Rosion additive from
PPC-Reno, who now includes it with their aluminum radiators.
FWIW- J Deryke, going on 19 years with aluminum heads & water pump, and 8
with an aluminum radiator, with no additives except fresh antifreeze each Spring