[DeTomaso] trying to understand

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 15:14:20 EDT 2008

Actually, copyrights do not apply to compilations unless the compiler adds a creative element to it.  You generally can't own facts that have been made public (i.e., facts that are not trade secrets).

Whom can we buy the Registry from?  I thought it was out of date and out of print.

I guess Chuck has his own way of doing things, and I don't think it's for profit.  One nice thing about this community is that many of us are very different from each other and approach our hobby from different perspectives.  As a result, there seems to constantly be different elements added to the mix, and that makes it very interesting, even when we don't always agree with how another chooses to participate.

Ken