[DeTomaso] trying to understand

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 5 14:43:21 EDT 2008

>>>Well Judy DeRyke you are quite friendly!

When I asked Chuck if my car is on his list (we never gave him permission to

put it there) he refused to give me an answer so I still don't know if he
has it listed as I refuse to register on his site.

>>>Yes, the car is in the Registry, and I told you so, long ago.  Why you
would not want the car in "my" registry, when it is in the old version, I
don't know.  Perhaps it is just because of the "love" you have for me?

The official DeTomaso Registry was available to anyone who wanted to buy it
and have in their files; our car is in that one and if Chuck stole the info
from it, then he is a thief in our eyes.

>>>I stole no information, and to call me a thief is insulting and wrong.

I obtained your information MYSELF, when Jack gave me a tour of the car
starting back in 1997 (with his permission).  The photos of the car are ones
I took (film) with Jack's permission, and while the car was in public (A
PCNC meeting I believe).

>>>As there are several techniques employed to protect privacy, I suggested
that you check the entry, and let me know if there is anything that should
be deleted/or protected. You never bothered. I checked and I don't see
anything.

>>>I guess you have never have forgiven me when I supported Mike Drew for
Profiles editor, versus your son.  Ah a mother's wrath!

Well Judy, I am no thief.  To denigrate me in public, and without supporting
facts is unprofessional (POCA VP), and more than impolite, ma'am.

I am sending this to the forum, in response to your public post, otherwise I
would just communicate with you directly.  Too bad you didn't try that
first.

In no way is my response toward Jack DeRyke, he is a nice guy, professional,
and helpful in many, many ways, and I consider him a friend.

Good day Ma'am.

Chuck Melton

Judy

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your
budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.

(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000
017 )