[DeTomaso] Sandhills Open Road Race

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Tue Aug 5 12:46:31 EDT 2008

Well, Dawg sounds like he was "off like a Prom dress" this AM headed for Nebraska - hope he knows how to turn right!
I'll be headed out tomorrow at o'dark hours in the AM. I've only got about a 6-7 hour trip whereas Dawgy is looking at maybe 35+ hours of towing and Frank(Godfather) from Tennessee will have a long trip also. I told Dawg to enjoy the scenery as he'll have a lot more interesting stuff to see than I will - can you say BORING?? Hopefully, neither of the other guys will molest any of the animal heads at the hunting lodge like I heard happened last year. :<))) Stay Tuned.

Bob Radefeld
Topeka,Ks.