[DeTomaso] trying to understand

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 5 12:45:11 EDT 2008

Sonny,

There are MANY cars that no one knows about.  Some first buyer squirrels it
away, never to be heard from again.  His estate then sells it, and perhaps
it gets on the internet, or just sells it to another private party, who
keeps it under wraps.

It would be very likely that if a car is unknown it is likely not driven
much, as when parts are needed at least the vendors are contacted.

As for the car you ask about, it is in the Registry, but with only recent
info, no historical information.  Here is some info:

Mike LaPonte

 Cell phone: 631-987-3569

 Office: 631-331-7373

 email: panteramike1972 at aol.com

I have tried to build the DeTomaso Registry to provide some info, perhaps
just a few photos, perhaps more.  It is up to EVERYONE to share a car with
the Registry in order for it to grow.  Some people just yawn and delete my
post, others respond.  The Registry is there for those that share an entry.
It now contains more than 1,600 cars.

You add a car to the Registry (with photos) and then you have earned access
to the Registry.  Do you have access?

www.ProvaMo.com or www.DeTomasoRegistry.org

Chuck Melton

i have been receiving e-mails for about 7 months and it seems that the group
that uses this site is pretty small and seems to be the same people all the
time . it seems that if a new face pops up he is just another guy. about a
week or so ago i asked about any history on 4233 which i purchased about 2
years ago,and it is as if i had never asked or had never posted a request.
you cant tell me that the car has no history or is it that you really dont
know.i would think that i would have had at least a small reply but none.
have a nice day sonny