[DeTomaso] trying to understand

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 5 11:15:22 EDT 2008

Sonny, I read your email and did a search at the usual places. If I had found something, I would have posted it. You should register your car at Provamo.com  Some cars have been in garages and remember that instant communication via the net is still kinda new. Just 20 years ago, all you got was a quartly news letter.  Good luck, I never thought to research 1362... Bill