[DeTomaso] Steering rack adventures/ oil specs

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Mon Aug 4 21:10:34 EDT 2008

What do we think of the new trend (ok, not so new) of specifying water
thin oil in transmissions?

Do we know more than the engineers?  If one were to use "better" (my
term) lubricant, will it void the warranty?

Thoughts/opinions ok.

Verifiable scientific data more that welcome.

David

Quoting JDeRyke at aol.com: