[DeTomaso] Fwd: Tires, Tire Life, and Nitrogen

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Mon Aug 4 18:59:57 EDT 2008

 you buy nitrogen by renting the tanks at National Welding or Airrgas, the
only reason to do it is because it does "swell" or "grow" as temps build up.

That's how you dial in a race car at various tracks / fine tuning, it is a
worthles exercise on the street.

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com