[DeTomaso] Steering rack adventures

Bohdan Goyaniuk andriykoisg at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 4 10:42:31 EDT 2008

The two racks are spoken for by Mike in Texas and Jeff in Georgia

  I have had others who dropped me a request on them as well.  I have created a "priority list" If any deal falls through, I will just go down the list and off it to the next in line.

  Thanks

  Bohdan

Roland Jäckel <detomaso at gmx.com> wrote:
  No miss hear at all.
And after the manufacturer nearly doubled the price today,
it was sure my last batch until the price comes down again.
I really start to hate Italien companies and there way of pricing.
Bohdan bought three racks in a group buy some time ago.
At that time those where my last racks.
I can garantee, that he doesn't make any money on them.
Go with him, if you need a new rack.
Our price today is 595,00 Euro for a new rack.

Roland Jaeckel
DeTomaso Parts Center Europe
www.detomaso.de

Nope, you didn't mis-hear it. I got a quote last week of 595 euros for a new
rack. So $600 would be a very good price