[DeTomaso] Fw: Haltech

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Mon Aug 4 06:20:36 EDT 2008

There are a program called "Dos Box" that could be installed on newer
programs.
But I use an old laptop W95 myself for the Haltech. I think this is ok since
this mashine
will be constantley located for the perpose in the garage, and no one will
ever remove it.
I use the E6K that handles the ignition as well. It has very strong power
amps  that handles
8 low impedance injectors in peak and hold, which I found very good in the
case of good
idle function when using large injectors.
I dont see any problem in having it to run perfect, why dont you consultt
Kirby?
It is a question of getting used to the sytem more than buying another one.
Regards
Goran