[DeTomaso] Woodward Dream Cruise

Ian H ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Sun Aug 3 13:59:51 EDT 2008

To all the folks out there who are planning to go to the Woodward Dream Cruise this year, I have a very important message.  I just leared from the new manager at Baker Furniture that the lot will not be available to us this year.  We have rented out this lot for the last 5 or 6 years, but it appears our time is up!  Unfortunately, she was very late in responding to my inquiry so now we have no time to secure a new lot.

Myself and John SoBasek are going to try to secure some spots either right in front of Bakers or maybe the lot next door to the south, as these are city owned and cannnot be reserved, but I can't guarantee that we will have any spots at all.  This involves us getting there very early in the am, i.e. 4:30-5:00.  If you want to attend, I suggest you get there as early as possible as well.  I am sure we will get something, but we will not have as much room as before.

I would still like to see a bunch of Panteras out there regardless, so please come out and look for us.  Next year we will try to either resecure the Baker lot or find something else, but for this year it's going to be a bit of a mad scramble.
You can try giving me a call in advance if you like my cell is 248 923 6392.

Wish us luck!

Ian Hannington