[DeTomaso] Necessities for Dawg?

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Sun Aug 3 11:30:58 EDT 2008

Thanks guys for your comments that should keep me in good graces with Dawg. Pooper-
scooper - CHECK. BTW Asa, it's my plan to be in Arnold before dawg and get a head start
on riling up the tupperware crowd so he can receive a proper reception when he hits town. :<))
And thanks for your "heads up" on the stickers - just hope he brings enough that we can share
with more than just the Vette guys! I promise to not breathe a word of this to anyone else -
just between you & me buddy. Wouldn' want anybody to lose their TPR membership! Looking
forward to a memorable adventure!!

Rowdy ( more so 30+ years ago)