[DeTomaso] Wilwood brake problems

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Sun Aug 3 05:59:12 EDT 2008

1) I have Wilwood calipers and rotors and they were squealing real bad. I machined the rotors and sanded the pads. It's not as bad, but they're still squealing. Is this normal?

2)The car pulls to the right on braking and the right tire will lock if I brake hard. I don't have a propotioning valve. The caliper is working fine. What could it be? The rotor thickness between right and left is only .01 apart. Opinions?

3) I hear/feel noises from what I think are the pads in the calipers. Anyone else have this problem with Wilwoods?

Will