[DeTomaso] Pantera Art?

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 16:28:33 EDT 2008

Wonder how she dusted her bush.
[DeTomaso] Pinko nutjob uses Pantera in 'art'
michael at michaelshortt.com _michael  at michaelshortt.com _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20Pinko%20nutjob%20uses%20Pantera%20in%20
'art'&In-Reply-To=d16.31806642.35c58353 at aol.com)
Sat Aug 2 05:54:40 CDT 2008

Dadaist/Surrealist montages...what?  too funny, Fecal aspirational praises

for a fellow lickty split bay area woMAN who's retro acid trip caused "it"

to make a giant collage while working off a high from a bush dusted with

PCP.  What a bunch of Horse crap.

At least it got the color right and if I had to drive headfirst into the

abyss ( as I plan to do one day ) It will look exactly like that, except

with cooler wheels, striped seats and lots of noise.

Michael in Savannah

Read reviews on AOL Autos.