[DeTomaso] Pinko nutjob uses Pantera in 'art'

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 2 12:06:23 EDT 2008

That is Elvis, in his Pantera, the 2nd Christ to save all us auto recyclers!

RANT MODE ON (need coffee) >

I once had a "discussion" with a "greenie".
Keep in mind that I have been eco-friendly since I was 12.  But not in the
sense it is used today, of which I am now embarrassed and angry.  I have
always limited my impact...  Anyway...

Some cretin ... what is the term for someone who has just started to be
(fake) green, and flaunts it in the face of others (especially people who
have been actually earth friendly for LONGER that the CRETIN has been
alive)...

Anyway driving my (original) '67 Firebird, (insert Pantera for P content)
this putz shouts out about being "green".  At the next stop light I begin to
educate him on the fact that his green skin-only car (Prius) created massive
waste just to be built, and that by driving my (low mileage) Firebird 400, I
have not bought a new car EVER in my life, so that I save resources by not
having a major company that gets artificial pollution credits by bribing
politicians to then create a new car for me every 8-10 years.  That by
re-using parts from junk yards I am reducing the solid waste from >his< old
junk cars.  Light changes and I depart...

Standing on a soap box built from the junk others long ago threw away...

Carlos HeavyRightFoot

RANT MODE OFF