[DeTomaso] Pinko nutjob uses Pantera in 'art'

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Sat Aug 2 06:54:40 EDT 2008

Dadaist/Surrealist montages...what?  too funny, Fecal aspirational praises
for a fellow lickty split bay area woMAN who's retro acid trip caused "it"
to make a giant collage while working off a high from a bush dusted with
PCP.  What a bunch of Horse crap.

At least it got the color right and if I had to drive headfirst into the
abyss ( as I plan to do one day ) It will look exactly like that, except
with cooler wheels, striped seats and lots of noise.

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you