[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 49, Issue 1-ZF and Kumos

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 16:40:30 EDT 2008

Dawg,
I looked at the 3m prior to the 180's and
they said the mufflers that close would melt the 3m

Now that I have the 180's no problem but we put the
painting coating in the tire path out back and on the lower
rocker panel... same stuff the SUV guys have
cool stuff.. almost like truck bed liner

My front rockers were sandblasted prior... now
so far so good... if it gets chipped up then just
mask it off and shoot with a little black semi gloss
Hardly noticable on the Black #3
The other two cars have a little sandblast but hell
they are RACE CARS just barely street legal

Some of us old guys think about this when repainting

Bob

Read reviews on AOL Autos.