[DeTomaso] Not a Pantera, but a pretty cool Ford Mustang custom built car.... For Sale.

Daniel Miller classicmusclecars at att.net
Fri Aug 1 15:37:52 EDT 2008

All,

I know its not a Pantera, but it  is brethren of sorts.... A 1968 Ford Mustang coupe that has been built into a very cool Elenor/Shelby/CA Special clone customization.  Custom paint, custom interior, custom gauges, custom body panels, and the list goes on and on.  Bright silver paint with black stripes.  '95 Mustang seats customized and retro covered to look like Mach 1 seats.  White face gauges full set with billet instrument bezel.  Brushed aluminum on dash and door panels.  Black interior with silver accents.  302 V8 with cam, headers, aluminzed dual exhaust with flow masters and nice tips.   C4 auto transmission.  8 inch rear end.  17 inch chrome wheels.  Power disc brakes front and drum rear.  Power steering.  Chrome dress up kit.  Billet grille.  High out put headlights.  Shelby hood.  Shelby R model front apron.  CA Special trunk lid and quarter extensions.  CA special side scoops.  3 1/4 inch fender flares all around.   LED sequential tail
 lights.  Flip down gas cap.  Finished trunk.  Everything is either new on this car or totally rebuilt.  Nice car.  Gets thumbs up everywhere its seen.  For sale.  Asking $19,950.00.   A steal at that price.  Has way more money and definitely way more time than will be covered with the sales price for the car.   If anyone is interested in pics and more info let me know off line.  classicmusclecars at att.net
This is a car that has no regrets.

Thanks for your time.  Later.

Dan Miller in San Diego CA.

ps: Also have a very cool 1966 Ford Mustang fastback that is being built into a Shelby clone available.  We were building it for a customer that backed out of it due to financial reasons.  Plans are to finish it as a Shelby clone that is white with blue shelby stripes, R model front apron, GT rear valance with exhaust trumpets out the back.  Already has a 5.0 roller motor V8 with a cam, headers, 5 speed manual transmission, 8 inch rear end, power disc brakes on front, drum on rear.  Shelby hood and side scoops.  Side quarter glass kit instead of louvres.  Has bucket seats and flip down rear seat.  Not done yet.  Can finish it for you however you wish.  I can send pics of this one also.

pss:  Also have a 1967 Ford Mustang coupe.  Had a lot of GT options.  Nice solid car to begin with.  Going back all stock.  Disc brakes, power steering, air conditioning, etc.  Can build this one for you also.  Should be a very nice fully loaded coupe when done.  Let me know if any interest.

DM