[DeTomaso] 335/35/17 versus 315/35/17 rear tires

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 11:22:52 EDT 2008

After listening to what JB and now what Forest and others have had to write about the Sumo's I'm glad I didn't buy into the "gee, they are such a bargain" ;-]>

dawg

Daniel C Jones <daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com> wrote: Thanks Forest.  I had input from a former tire engineer on another
list to skip the
Sumis.