[DeTomaso] POCA Membership Directory

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 30 22:09:05 EDT 2008

I suppose the soon-to-be-announced POCA website will have the membership
roster info available online, and protected by a login/password screen?

Chuck

I reviewed the file I sent to the printer and it contained all of the
states... including the strange voters up north (compared to the strange
voters down south).
I'll resend the pdf file as an attachment in another email cause the forum
doesn't allow attachments. It's dated 3/8/08.

Rod> Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] POCA Membership Directory> Date: Tue, 29 Apr
2008 15:49:43 -0500> From: msm at portata.com> To: doug at silicondesigns.com;
detomaso at realbig.com> CC: POCABOD at yahoogroups.com; rkunishige at hotmail.com> >
Oh, hell.> > Yes, the states after Utah alphabetically are missing from the
hardcopy.> My deepest apologies to the people in Virginia, Washington, West>
Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.> > On the upside, your individual names
and contact info are in the alpha> section, so we did not loose anybody.> >
> The membership directory production has been a long process with> multiple
rounds of reviews and fixes to get the content and format> right. We send
the list of members sorted by state and the list sorted> by last name to the
printer who does the layout. We then review the> layout in PDF format. > > I
looked at the prior PDFs which have all the states. In the last and> final
PDF, the states after Utah are missing.> > I will meet with POCA board in
the next few days in Las Vegas to talk> about next steps with our printer.>
> > > -----Original Message-----> From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com
[mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com]> On Behalf Of Doug Braun> Sent:
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 12:51 PM> To: DeTomaso Forum> Subject: [DeTomaso]
POCA Membership Directory> > Hey, What gives? I got my 2008 POCA membership
Directory in the mail> yesterday and the States after Utah are missing from
the State List> section.> Where's Washington State? We do have Panteras up
here, I think?> > Doug Braun> blue 73L #5505> > > > >
http://www.gowindowslive.com/Mobile/Landing/Messenger/Default.aspx?Locale=en
-US?ocid=TAG_APRIL