[DeTomaso] Alignment help

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Wed Apr 30 22:05:51 EDT 2008

Sean,

	To Adjust toe, you loosen the jamb nut that's located at the outer end of
the tie rod shaft right next to the outer tie rod joint.  The shaft is then
free to spin because of the ball type joint at it's other end in the
steering rack.  Once the jamb nut is loose, turn the shaft to lengthen or
shorten it, then tighten the jamb nut again.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505