[DeTomaso] Curt Toumanian's Wife Passed Away

Forest Majors oldveloce at comcast.net
Wed Apr 30 13:17:15 EDT 2008

Please give Curt my condolences and my most personal regards this weekend. He is one of the best - I wish him well. It is my great pleasure to have been a part of those days when you, Curt and all the others ran POCA, formed Team Pantera Racing, and this list began. What great fun.

I will send Curt a private note - thanks for taking him to Vegas. It will be good for both of you.

Forest Majors - Still Hangin in Hadlyme